Porridge might be old fashion but achieving peak health is not Power Porridge is the only hot porridge we know of which has everything your amazing body needs daily and nothing it doesn’t to improve peak health:
At only ~$2.50/meal, our amazing bodies are worth a little love.
- $2.50 a meal
- 15 meals per container
- Dry powder mix, just add water, milk, soy milk, almond milk or whatever you prefer.
Real food ingredients: INSTANT LONG GRAIN RICE, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, TURBINADO SUGAR, FORTIFIED NON FAT MILK POWDER (EXTRA GRADE NON FAT MILK, LACTOSE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, AND VITAMIN D3), SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SOY FIBER, MILLED FLAX SEED
Vitamins and minerals in italics. Bold depicts an oil, flavoring, or fiber: Potassium Gluconate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tripotassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Oxide, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Palm Kernel Oil, Cinnamon, Oat Fiber, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Ferric Orthophosphate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Copper Bisglycinate Chelate, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), L-Selenomethionine (selenium), Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate [pantothenic acid]), Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Molybdenum, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Chromium Chloride, D- Biotin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Nutrient Rich: 103 total nutrients
- Complete meals with all the essential nutrients
- ~ 30% of your daily values of your protein and all the micronutrients.
- Excellent source of protein, 25 vitamins and minerals and fiber
- All 12 essential amino acids
- Nearly twenty-five percent of the recommended daily Omega 3’s
- Delivers right kinds and amounts of nutrients to nourish the cells in your body’s nine major systems to ensure proper cellular regeneration, the foundation of peak health
Two scoops into your bowl, add hot water to your taste (4 to 6 oz.) Stir and cover. Let sit for 5 - 7 minutes. Enjoy!